-

Here, over time, you will see blogs appear... most commonly about the books I have read which I think are worth shouting about. If you wish to quote or use any of my Reviews/Bloggs, please contact me prior to the usage of said information. If you wish to have your book reviewed/send me a copy to review, please don't hesitate to send me a message. Happy reading!

Search This Blog

Friday 27 May 2011

First up - Its Me! and what to look out for!

Just posing....
Right, I was going to introduce myself here but I now feel that maybe, you should get to know me through my reviews? In any case, here are the basics. 

My name is Samuel Fielder. I was born in Portsmouth (Hampshire, UK) but I now live just outside of Guildford (Surrey, UK)

I made this profile to share with others my opinions on the books I have read so I will review as many as I can. I will be creating these reviews along side my full time job so posts will be as frequent as I can make them.

Over the next few days/weeks, we have Stephen King, Trudi CanavanMike Wells, James Rollins and Sam Bourne reviews to look forward too. These authors have been chosen as these are the most recent of books that I have read (Easier for me to recall them). I will also post updates through twitter (Look to the right of this page) of which book I am currently reading and give my thoughts along the way.  If you have any suggestions on which book I should start next, just send me a message on here or via twitter.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment